Sunday, March 6, 2011

WHEN emotion beats me WELL~

NIGHT bloggers...

buntal x tau mcmne nk start entry mlm ni. TP pe yg buntal tau, MY EMOTIONS tellin' me to write this "THING" down. still, it won't happen coz theres a barrier upon this feeling. BUNTAL tried so hard to avoid, but still it won't work out. SOMETIMES, kite akan rase a little bit frustrated with all circumstances including ourself. and yet, we needed someone to listen every words n emotions willingly.. BUT, there is NO ONE in this world honored to listen. THE ONLY THINGS THEY LIKE is to be beside "US" whenever joys and happiness around. YET, They 're all gone when fears,tears and sadness clinging to "US". IS this we should call a F.R.I.E.N.D.? i'm not blaming them for being such a MEAN person. in fact, we should know whats their's colors from the beginning~ NEVERTHERLESS, there are always be A GOOD one though! the only problem is: ARE WE WILLING TO SHARE???

F.R.I.E.N.D.S: over a centuries, i've been travelling as my age turns to 21 this year. I Faced A huge perspective of "whats friend is about". YEAH, i can tell you I'M not a good friend either. but, as a human being, we could tell!~ LOLSS, i dunno.. this NIGHT, every moments like an emotion for me. I BET, SOMEBODY WOULD SAYS: HERE COME THE SENSITIVE GUY! nahh, i dun mind.. COZ I GET THAT ALOT.. born on FEBRUARY has its own sensetiveness on the person. (GUESS i horoscope a lot).. but, Y ON EARTH people LOVED to judge a person based on his/her emotions? Y?? are you gonna ask for a divorce if YOUR HUBBY'S born on february?? HELL NOOO! 

ADOOOOIIII..PE AK MEREPEK NI??? BAPAK EMO!!!!!!ZIZIK BUNTAL BACE...yekkkkk tapi, nak wat camne..sume ni realiti.

SORI, XDE ENTRY best mnggu ni.. 
xde event DERR...

No comments:

Post a Comment