Saturday, January 7, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D



life is too short, yet we strike to live like we're gonna die the next day.
gazillion times we fight to be the greatest among His creatures, but there's always a big STONE ahead. soberly, we've defeated.
day comes and goes too fast as if it knows; sorrow may comes when it slows down the day.
There's always a silver lining.

I've tried to be the best, to be the best listener here.
"i DO missed the day when you struggled to find me, the day when you wont EVEN bother about anyone else,
and the day when you've put your trust in me".

you know what, that were the days i found myself as a believer, to believe i was your best pal among people around your globe. every moments we captured together, every stories we shared like we are the diaries. i felt secured when i woke up every single morning to think that you are still here as a friend.

but now,

either of us has changed.........

you seem sure to have friends on your globe.well, every day you stepped farther leaving 'us' behind. NO, i wont mind because we still as a friend.
it brakes me to feel how i am not there for you,
you have found a great listener now...and how i am flattered for you because i wont worry anymore for some reasons you have someone to share when i am not around beside you!..

"Still i missed the day when you struggled to find me,
the day when you wont EVEN bother about anyone else,
and the day when you've put your trust in me".

i believe that one fine day, there's a great friends ahead
with Allah's will..

written by, SIbUNtaL..



No comments:

Post a Comment