Saturday, November 26, 2011


my sketch of RAMY ISHAK and TIZ ZAQIYAH
25.11.2011

hi readers. its been so long i haven't updated my blog, YET now i wanted to start a new one. alright, let me put this straight away. i like to DRAW! i really2 love indeed. no one forces me or persuades me to, but it's coming from genetically ME. it's a hobby since the age of 6 i guess. i used to have a dream on becoming a great2 artist but my MOM said it'll be wasting because it wont cost me more when i'm starting to get older. i remember she told me so when i was drawing a portrait of Siti Nurhaliza (not to mention it was an awful drawing though) and i was startled, keep thinking of what she just said. finally i AGREED! it's not that she disgrace the fact i'm loving art, but "lets having it as a HOBBY" she added. well,i started to change my dream since then. i had listed and BELIEVE me..all related to arts for instance, an architect (interior designer/ furniture designer), landscape architecture, and bla..bla..

***"life isn't goes as it plan"***

so i was in secondary school..
after graduated from PMR, i went for science stream. i was exposed of the world of science and i was started to loving it. no WORDS to describe how thankful i was to be a science student.anyhow, i felt i had neglected my skills of ARTS behind. too much astray! that was the time i didn't have a time to even buy a DRAWING paper (how pathetic it was) SERIOUSLY!.. no, i am NO geek OK! to have that "24HOURs" books all day long & stuff..NO..hell NO!
it just, maybe i'm didn't even think about it harshly as before. so, i had decided to take 1 more additional subject for SPM which was Pendidikan Seni Visual as a matter of fact to refresh and to add some MORE knowledge of ARTS. Alhamdulillah, i scored an A! yehaaaaa >.<

so TODAY, i am as a BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE student in one of the most GREATEST institution in local university (UKM~ bangge la sket..hahahaha) still keep doing the same thing which is "learning to become a PRO" in ARTS particularly in sketching a portrait. i know, my sketches aren't awesome enough and lil of confession here " i NEED help". XD

AND here's a problem..

every sketches i made will be uploaded to social network which is FACEBOOK. the 1st think came across my mind was to share my happiness through ARTS to everyone. but it turns to be NEGATIVES instead. most of my friend will like it (100x likes) and some weren't. I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING MY SKILLS OFF!. or it'll be RIAK, TAKABUR OR SOMBONG! please dun get me wrong will ya?? this is the only thing i have. i dun have a baby face to appear in every albums or creative and invention IDEAS to be posted every DAY! .. so stop making a cruel assumption..

p/s: HAHA.. dun bother!..tehee..
i'll keep doing this for the rest of my life...gambateh!

2 comments: