Thursday, December 8, 2011

PARANOID

hi readers.
well i don't know how to start this , but my gut's telling me to start writing it. so, there was my immunology class today lectured by prof madya dr Noraziah which is the most scariest lecturer for me. well, today's class supposedly began on 2 o'clock but a lil misunderstood between Puan Nor Maliya (the immunology coordinator) and OUR class representative, the actual class was on 3 o'clock instead. nah, it's alright..everyone makes mistake.. INDEED, we had waited half an hour for the class. Everyone seems to have their chit-chat conversations, some were reading books for the exam and not to mention we did a short meeting for OUR dinner course night.

3 o'clock.. and i could sensed the tapping of her heels sounded like a lion walking through before appeared the main front door.to tell you the truth, i felt anxious for her. well everyone knows she is A LION (in a strict way). i referred to the schedule. it says 2 hours lecture! OMG. will i bare to stand in her class?. ok,let me get this straight away. DR Noraziah is a great2 lecturer. she's SO nice and have a sense of a true mother towards every students she has. but, when work is concerned she'll do what ever it takes to make sure every students understand the lectures. in the class, she asked every students in the hall including ME!.. yeah ME...thats right.. its me..

today's lectures was on hypersensitivity type 1,2,3 & 4. well basically we had learned the topic since we were in second year program which was in Pathology subject . Now, it's time to learn it more deeper as we are gonna applied towards every theories once we go for industrial training ahead. she asked me about hypersensitivity type 4 ( delayed type hypersensitivity). she called my name. the first word she said when she saw me stood up to get in front was " SURELY YOU'VE EATEN KFC A LOT" .. i mean, seriously?? am i too big.. can you really imagine, for some guy like me who traumatize seeing her and yet have the CONFIDENT to make his first attempt to answer the question, suddenly gave in by the words she said..
then i replied.. "NO MAM, I PREFER McD"..

ignoring the word she said, i had the gut to be in front..
YOU KNOW WHAT..i can't even hear myself giving the answer in front of my fellow friends. in fact, i didn't know i was standing giving the answer. i felt like my brain was rusted zillion times than before ..all i know was,
"GOOD JOB NAZIR"
good job on your first attempt. you seem understand much on the topic i've given today"

i paused...

haha..well thank you prof..
walaweh...

actually, she is not that fierce as i thought. she haS to be like that for the sake of her students. N, thAt was a lesson for me to not being a prejudice and paranoid all the time..

P/S: i feel great!!..HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment