Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the internship program

when i feel something, i never usually console myself to write it down on a piece of paper just to read it back later on. I am suck with memorize things but I am good in keeping it secret. i don't usually tell others how i feel because I am sick of telling people things that they're not interested in. they'll end up to be ignorance. rather than being hurt, why don't i just shut my mouth up and live it own my own.

I cannot believe today is the third day of my internship in UKM medical center (ppukm) which is YAHOO for me. (that does sounds sarcastic doesn't it?) maybe i will get used to it or maybe the place doesn't seem attractive anymore since i had been there for 2 months before doing the same works as i attach to now. i cannot wait to leave soon.

being away from family, friends and food makes me really think the need to be an independent person. even its only the beginning , i feel i have living here for years and it is about time to publish myself on "salam perantauan" page in newspaper. even though i still have my roommate to keep me company, but i still feel lack of something. maybe i'm way too thinking about it or maybe the atmosphere here makes me feel like " i am alone". nevertheless i have to be here until 16th of August where it is the day i accomplished the internship program. but for now, let's stay cool.

every night, I'll go to bed early since i got to work for the next day. its very typical of me to do so as i were thinking that i had filled with tiring day in the hospital. yeah, you know the patient's samples and stuff, the urgent one, retest samples and so forth. but you know,...students are not allowed to hands on any samples except they are being told to do so, in my case by medical lab technologist or the STAFFss. i am glad that the staffs are all being friendly and nice to every one of us. they make us feel like we are a part of the family. then I guess that's the reason why i slept early because i am afraid i would be late to see them AGAIN the next day.

to cheer me up, there is one movie that i watched and in fact i keep watching it whenever i feel bored. that is "one liter of tears". yeah i know the movie was a bit old to watch but i only knew this movie through a friend and after i watch it, i want to watch it again..again and again. the movie based on a true story which was adapted into series of episodes. i am not sure whether the narrator keep the original version in each episodes or not, but i think it must have been edited here and there, add more romantic scenes and backgrounds to make to story more tearful and gazillion teary eyes. 5 STARS for me.

apparently, these are the things i think i did the most throughout my internship program.

thanks buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment