Sunday, May 26, 2013

USELESS YOU!

hello people...
its been a while since the last updated blog couple months ago.
AGAIN, i am not hoping for anyone to read all my blogs up.

just lemme get this straight..
i kinda hate people who like being ignorance.
they don't even think, feel and empathy on behalf,, which is SUCKs laa.
but i don't give it a damn shit because I've learn to respect others.

even we are not that CLOSE, you guys should considered man.
wheres the common courtesy?
i am not gonna remember these people as a good people..please
i stand up all by myself..none of them contribute me? not even ONE.
you'd said " you've proud to have me... as "my moments starts to boost up the eyes"
no way im gonna appreciate of words you were saying..
"WHY NOW"?
after a while you make me believe "I really IN"
you throw me like "there goes my PRIDE and DIAMOND"

hope all the dramas end up QUICK..


No comments:

Post a Comment